As the car is still in the shop and it would be too awkard to get Isobel out to Matt's on public transit I left early today. Jon's scheduled to leave early tomorrow.
I met Jon and Isobel on his way to work and then Isobel and I walked home. We had lunch and I worked on some laundry before we headed to Minoru Park. Looked for bunnies, and fed some carrots. Played on the wet slide and checked out the library. Also took a lot of pictures.
Got home and made tuna casserole and did some more laundry. Isobel was whiny and needy but didn't want to take a nap. I suspect she may have a cold as she's also very snotty. Jon arrived home shortly after Isobel had crawled onto my lap and fallen asleep.
Jon's turn to put her to bed and she was up super late thanks to the late nap.
I'm almost at the end of Isobel's second year. Looking forward to not having to feel the pressure to take a photo a day, but figure it will take a while to get out of the habit.
Monday, November 1, 2010
364/365 - Fall Afternoon in the Park with Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment