This is usually one of Isobel's favorite parts of dance class, popping bubbles. I'm a little sad that the class is over, Isobel really seemed to enjoy them and it was a great class with two other little girls. I've learned that they'll be offering the class again in January, but the teacher is not sure she'll be allowed to run it again if only three people sign up. So we'll sign her up and hope it doesn't get cancelled.
On Wednesday, Jon had the day off to pack. Michelle and Benjamin came over to help entertain Isobel. I stayed at work late as there's so much to do there right now. Jon picked up our photos from the previous Saturday's Bopomo photo shoot and then picked me up. We went to Leo's for gaming and pizza; left early to get Isobel into bed.
On Thursday, Robyn and the kids came over to watch Isobel for us. They tired her out as I was able to get her to nap afterwards. We took a bath in the evening and watched Dr Who and Curious George.
On Friday, I left work for a bit to attend Isobel's last dance class. It was my turn to take holidays, so Jon and Isobel picked me up early. I managed to get a little bit of packing done (there's still lots to do) and then Isobel and I finger painted. Although, I suspect more paint ended up on Isobel than on the paper. Jon arrived home from work to the two of us in a green bathtub. We finished the fifth season of Dr Who and I went to bed early, leaving Jon to put Isobel to bed.
I woke up on Saturday morning with intentions of going into work, but saw that it had snowed outside and decided to spend the morning at home with Isobel and Jon instead. As soon as it was light out, we all got bundled up and went down to the courtyard to play in the snow. Isobel thought the snow was "yummy". We went with Jon to his gaming, but left just before it started. Isobel got out of her clothes almost immediately after getting home, although she did need me to help her. We watched George and packed. Isobel had a lot of successes in the little potty. After Jon got home, we headed downstairs to the pool. But the heat regulators are broken and the hot tub was as cold as the normal pool usually is, so we weren't there for long. Had leftovers for dinner. Isobel went to bed really early (asleep by 7:45pm), but she did wake up around 6:30am and didn't take a nap.
I went into work on Sunday morning. There's lots to do and I'm thinking I may want to take a couple of half days off with the move. We took Isobel to the mall for her photo with Santa; she did really well. Went to the library and then came home. We then ended up going for a drive to Drexoll Games (Isobel fell asleep in the car and Jon managed to carry her to the store still asleep) and grocery shopping. Jon made soft tacos for dinner. Belly and I took a bath.
Jon had Monday off, as Cally was unavailable (she had to take her mommy to an appointment (hopefully Isobel will be as good of a daughter)). I was at work.
(Posting this early, but will finish the write up Tuesday evening).
Monday evening Jon went out for Angel's birthday dinner while Isobel and I stayed home. Belly went to bed early and I played on the computer until she started crying.
I went to work on Tuesday and then left early to look after Isobel who wasn't feeling great and it was too cold to bring her to Matty's for Cally to watch her. We spent the afternoon watching George and playing in a box. Picked up Jon from work and went to Spaghetti Factory for dinner (used a coupon from the pumpkin patch since it expires at the end of this month).
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
3/52 - Last Dance Class
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment