Thursday, September 1, 2011

41/52 - Nature

41/52 - Nature by Brandi, Jon and Isobel
41/52 - Nature, a photo by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on Flickr.

41/52 - Nature

On Wednesday, Angel watched Belly. We picked up a parcel from Grandma in the evening and went to the library.

On Thursday, Robyn and kids watched Bells. Isobel and I brought the wagon to meet Jon at work and stopped for picture taking on way home at a fountain in the complex across from us. We also picked up a few groceries.

On Friday, Isobel and I had lunch at Aberdeen with some co- workers. I had taken some time off work as the landloard's representative as conducting an apartment inspection. Isobel and I made sugar cookie dough in the afternoon.

On Saturday, we headed to my co-worker, Colleen's community garden plot in the morning. Isobel had lots of fun digging for potatoes and picking berries. Although I think her favorite was getting a cucumber. Now I really want a garden. In the afternoon, Jon had gaming and Isobel and I baked the sugar cookies. Jon helped her decorate them when he got home.

On Sunday, we purchased a flat of raspberries, my favorite. It was grandpa's birthday. Isobel was excited all morning as she was spending the night with Alida, Annika and Ava and she wasn't going to miss mommy or daddy at all.

On Monday, Jon was sick. After work we picked up Bells from White Rock were Alida, Althea and the girls were spending the day. Isobel was excited to see us for about a minute and then went pack to Ava. This trip is the one where Isobel and Ava finally clicked and played together a lot. Jon bought me a bikini while we were in White Rock.

On Tuesday, Cally watcked Bell's for us at Matt's place. On our way home, Isobel and I picked up some balloons for a co-worker's (Frances) birthday the next day. In the evening, we dropped the balloons off at work and went to the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment